What we do
- Supporting isolated, low income and single mothers with children between 0-5 years old.
- Empowering, supporting and coaching women in their personal, economic and social development while promoting optimal development of their young children.
- Providing stimulation workshops aimed at promoting self awareness of one’s strengths, potentials & limits, encouraging decision making and incorporating healthy changes.
- Providing intervention strategies such social networking among isolated women.
- Providing an educational and bilingual childcare program that enhances all aspects of child development.
- Helping and encouraging parents to adopt the right attitude with regard to their children’s education and upbringing.
- Providing one to one as well as group counseling with our members.
- Providing members with organizational skills to grocery shop, cook and bake healthy on a low budget.
About the Latest Action
Time off for mom has allowed me to get the childcare I need while I am actively looking for workCaro
The Nutrition Counts Program is a very good program. I took what I have learned in the program and made a few changes in my home; like sitting down at the table with my children to eat, and also learned how to eat more healthy.Aisha